Wiley experts share getting published in international journals – insider tips and tricks from publishing professionals
What will you learn?
- What to consider before you start your research
- How to prepare your manuscript
- How to Identify the right journal (and the wrong journal)
- How common is rejection and how can you avoid it?
- How to respond to peer review – best practices
- How to make an impact by promoting your published research
In this webinar, you’ll know how to choose the right journal for your research, what editors are looking for, and common reasons for rejection. They’ll also share some tested tips on how to make an impact for your article. You'll also get some answers from the panel of friendly publishing professionals at the end of the session.
Are you an early career researcher seeking to improve your research writing skills? Are you an established researcher who wants to better understand the scholarly publishing landscape? Wiley Researcher Academy has the tools you need to navigate the publishing process and increase your chances of achieving a successful publishing outcome.
Written and presented by a global network of journal editors and industry experts from Wiley's prestigious scientific publishing portfolio, Wiley Researcher Academy provides an authoritative source of training and enablement to help researchers at any level achieve their full potential.