How To Write A Literature Review For A Research Paper? - R Upskill
Get practical recommendations and learn how to optimize literature reviews
What will you learn?
- Know how to streamline and optimize your academic literature review process
- Understand the risks of undertaking literature reviews without a framework
- Discover how to screen, analyze, and summarize search results effectively
- Become an expert in following the citation trail and managing references
- Learn how to produce an objective and methodologically-sound literature review
Literature search and review is an integral part of every researcher’s life, but this can often be a long and laborious process. In fact, a 2019 Elsevier and Sense about Science report revealed that researchers spend over 9 hours a week searching and reading research, but only find half of this information relevant to their study. We know just how precious a researcher’s time is, which is why we’re presenting you with a special opportunity – a FREE webinar by our sister brand Editage, in association with Scholarcy, on the strategies for writing your literature review: screening papers and synthesizing results.
Phil Gooch, CEO and Co-Founder of Scholarcy, an AI-based article summarization and knowledge extraction tool, is an experienced academic and has over two decades of experience developing content enrichment and automated knowledge extraction solutions for the publishing, EdTech, and healthcare sectors.