How to use R Pubsure to get your manuscript discovered by journals
What will you learn?
- How to showcase your research ethically to multiple journals
- How to ensure accurate, error-free manuscript language
- How to check the health of your citation list
- How to comply with ethics and other regulatory practices
- How you can reduce the risk of desk rejection
- How to use paper assessment to improve the quality of your research
- How to get invitations to submit from journals that love your work!
- How this revolutionary platform can help you get published faster
What if there was a solution to help you simplify the long, confusing journal submission process? Wouldn’t you love to be able to pick from multiple journals vying to publish your work? This may sound too good to be true, but it is exactly what R Pubsure does.
In this program, you will understand how R Pubsure’s AI-powered platform works to streamline your submission journey. You will learn how to create publication-ready manuscripts and the ease with which you can connect with relevant verified journals that want to publish your work. You will also get expert advice on what journals look for when evaluating your manuscripts, so you can ensure you deliver a winning submission package. By the end of this program, you will have all the information needed to take charge of your publication journey with R Pubsure.
Christopher has worked in a variety of editorial, technology and product roles for twenty years in different countries. His previous roles include that of Head of Product at Emerald Publishing, Editorial Director at Qatar Foundation, Associate Publisher at BioMed Central, and Publishing Editor at Elsevier. Christopher has a well-rounded view of the academic publishing industry, having worked in the industry in different countries. He is passionate about building a better, more supportive publishing space for researchers and his current role at Cactus Communications enables him to pursue his passion of redesigning academia by placing the researcher at the center. He is also a great writer, avid Twitter monger, and a big fan of design, fonts, and accessibility. Christopher has a PhD in Color Chemistry from the University of Leeds, UK.